really though look how cute i was
a lot of people told me i looked like irene adler!!
1. Frankenweenie (2012)
2. Corpse Bride (2005)
3. The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
everything is different now….
I love Punziella’s work! Especially Rapunzel’s bangs and Elsa’s bun!
Anways, the new BIG SIX!!!
SO MUCH QUALITY
have i reblogged this before? OH WAIT I DONT CARE ITS CATS WITH WINGS OF FREEDOM
a happy couple might’ve got married today
someone might’ve kissed their best friend and realized they are gay today
someone might’ve found out they were officially cancer free today
someone might’ve finally finished their debut novel today
lots of interesting things might’ve happening today
we should celebrate
you’re the kind of person everyone needs in their lives
This textpost literally just saved my life.
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
LGBTQ organizations need to commit themselves to serving every letter of our acronym and stop using the suffering of the bisexual community to make their own numbers look more dire….
IT’S BISEXUAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH. Cue the joke-y “bi the way” puns and much less joke-y signal boost of the issues facing the bisexual community.
What would it be like if the U.S. was war torn like Syria? A new video by international NGO Save the Children imagines just that, through the eyes of a young girl:
The disturbing video features shots of the girl as she goes about her normal life over the course of a year. The video begins and ends with the child celebrating her birthday. Between shots, we see how her life changes dramatically as war ravages her country.
THIS IS SO IMPORTANT WHY DOES IT ONLY HAVE 32 NOTES
step aside other fandoms
we’ve got evil snowmen
Ours is better.
How is that relevant to evil snowmen?
You”ll never know.